GARDEN BASIC RULES
- Plot numbers will be issued and we will attempt to accommodate numbers upon request.
- If you were assigned a plot, but you have not tended to it by June 5th, you will be notified via email and the community will be notified there is a plot available. This process will repeat on the 5th every month throughout the gardening season.
- Only organic, non-toxic pesticides and materials can be used in the gardens.
- Soil will be delivered at both gardens this Wednesday, the 19th.
- The water will be turned on by Wednesday, the 19th as well.
- The Garden Coordinator is Noel. Noel has been a resident at Twin Ponds for a few years now and she was kind enough to volunteer her time and take charge of this project again. She is who you will be speaking to when you email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks Noel!!! You can always talk to management, but talk to Noel about the garden.
- We want gardeners! Not I “think I might garden”. We want “I KNOW I will garden”-gardeners because space is limited with only 18 plots. It is first come, first serve based on when we receive your email. We will not accept phone calls to reserve your space. Here is what you need to do:
Copy and paste the following and send it to email@example.com
Did you garden last year?
If so, what was your plot #
We look forward to another great year! We have seen some awesome stuff come out of those gardens. PS: Management loves tomatoes, cukes, peppers…. 🙂 Happy gardening!!!
Noel and Twin Ponds