Introducing Twin Ponds Resident Bingo.
Winners will receive a $200 credit on their rent!!
Come to the office during normal business hours and pick up a bingo card and chips. A number will be drawn daily (during normal business hours) and displayed on the pages in the “Resident News” section of the website. . The daily number will be posted and past numbers can be found by clicking on “past numbers” directly under the daily drawn bingo ball. You can get a new card by bringing your old card to the office and swapping it out. We can’t give you a new card unless you bring your old one in.
The game will continue until we have a winner, so keep checking those numbers!!! The winner will be the first person to show a card with the winning sequence of numbers. Winners will be posted at http://residents.twinpondsnashua.com/bingo-winners/
In addition to posting the winner, we will post in the news that a new game has started.
- One card per household.
- Each household can only win once per month.
- You must be a resident of Twin Ponds at Nashua in order to win.
HOW TO PLAY BINGO
- Start with a chip in the center of your bingo card covering the heron.
- Check the Resident News section of the website daily and cover the corresponding space with a chip if it is on your card.
- A bingo is achieved if you complete a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line within one bingo game.